Hello everyone! I know I have been slightly slacking at posting on my blog. I want you to know that I do think about posting it's just that I never have the time (that's a partial lie), and I don't have the motivation to post as often anymore. I will try my best at posting more, but no promises. Well in honor of this week's Amazing Race the new winner of the Place of the Week is,..........................Munsan, South Korea! Congratulations Munsan you are this week's winner! Come back next week for a new place and winner!
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It is Namsan not Munsan, meaning South Mountain. By the way, it is a beautiful picture!!! Awsome.
ReplyDelete@HJ I don't think it's Namsan. I'm positive I meant to say Munsan. I just searched it on Google, to see if you were right, but Munsan, South Korea is a real place. It's located right below the border between N. Korea and S. Korea.
ReplyDelete~JON
lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com