In the dawn of this day I was peering my eyes open thinking 'ew, it's Sunday.' But no matter what I say about Sunday's, today wasn't all that bad. From eating a breakfast sandwich, to teaching math, to breaking your braces bracket. You know, the yoozh. How do you even spell that? The slang for usual. I shortens usual. If I did shorten usual to 'yoohz' it would be 'us.' So I don't think that's it. I don't know, I give up. The ew winner of Place of the Week is,..............................Jojima, Japan! Congratulations Jojima! You are this week's winner! Our hearts and prayers go out to Japan as they try to make it through this horrible phase. However if this stops the Japanese fishing of whales and dolphins, that's awesome! Because honestly I want their whaling ships to sink and sink to the bottom of the ocean. I do dare say karma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!