Saturday, April 7, 2012

Could It Be Too Late?

It's true.
Two hundred and ninety one days ago, the writer in me died. Why? Lack of interest. Too busy. And so on. All pitiful excuses, I know. This could be the beginning of a new dawn, or the last hurrah before death. Who knows. I would love to pick-up from where I have left off, but it might be too late.

A ton has changed within the 291 days that have elapsed since my disappearance. I have arrived into a new, private, catholic, high school. Crazy right? Never did I think that I'd end up in a catholic, nevertheless a private high school, purely since I have been a public school kid all my life. However, when your school system is scraping rock bottom, curriculum-wise and financially, it's better to move somewhere else. I have also become a new person. It's weird, ever since I have arrived into this new school, it's like I went from being a low-life-loser, haha not really, more like a quieter, less outgoing person, to a loud-mouth extrovert!

With this coincidental "rebirth" post coming to a close, I look at my blog name: Life of a Kid Named Jon*. It was created by the sixth grader Jon, but I'm not that kid anymore. I'm a teenager now. Even though, I'm older now, and most certainly not a "kid" anymore, I'm going to keep the title. The name keeps the essence of what this blog is really about. An everday kid living in a small suburban town in Massachusetts. Living an exciting, crazy life.

**I just realized something weird. If you go to my post on 4/1/11, 291 days appears. Weirrrd. These aren't even the same dates...**

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, Jonathan. I'm looking forward to reading about your high school experiences. I hope you keep up your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you begin writing more. I haven't been on here in over a year as well but I'll check in now and again. I'm glad the new school is working out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails