


If you have read some of my previous posts you can tell that this has not been such a great summer, weather wise. Well I have finally found out where my summer weather has been. Canada stole it. It was absolutely gorgeous up there!!! Sure there were a couple of rain showers, but other than that it was beautiful up there. Yesterday, I walked right down the street and down a path that empties me to the field of the elementary school. And to my surprise they are almost done with the new sports complex. Which include, like 3 baseball fields, a football field, two tennis courts, a basketball court, and a large gravel path the circles the whole thing. But there is still more space so I don't know if they plan to put anything else there. Then when I was walking down the driveway of the school and over where the beaver dam is I found a monarch caterpillar. But of course the first time I find one of these things I don't have my camera. So I start running, like mad crazy to my house to get my camera. And oh ya along the way running through what I thought was only dirt, I stepped in like 5" deep mud!!! So that delayed my time. When I got home though I'm like it's not even worth it to go back. So I lounged around for like an hour and finally got up off my lazy butt and went out to go and get those pictures. But wait this time I forget my water. So I made it a short trip. When I got to the spot where the caterpillar was he was still there!!! Hallelujah, it was a miracle. So then when I got home. I just sat down and watched tv and went on my computer. Then of course because of all the humidity it down pours, of and on. Then out of no where appear two rainbows. One completely full one and just a fraction of another. Then I went to the bottom of my steep steep driveway and ran around in the water. So my day, was actually pretty good. Oh ya one more thing. It was brutally hot yesterday. And when I was walking around my neighborhood all I could hear was splash splash from pools. Sadly I do not have a pool and will never get one. Well again my day went pretty good. (Hope to get caterpillar pics up soon!)

a day of fun painting your home
ReplyDelete