Saturday, August 29, 2009
School 'n' Stuff
Hey guys when you saw the caterpillar pictures you probably like oh my god he's back yay! You probably weren't like that at all but you must've realized I was back right? Anyways tell what you think about my photography and tips? And you know what's kind of scary?! I start school next week!!! Not telling what day for security purposes. You know, don't what any scary stocker people. I'm just going to be random this whole post so bear with me okay? I other news the reality show Great American Road Trip finished it's first season this past Monday. It was probably one of the best season finales ever! You would've had to seen the whole season to know why. But the DiSalvitores won, not the snotty obnoxious Cootes!!! And in America's Got Talent we are in the top twenty finalists. Performances, Tues 9pm-11pm, Results, Wed. 9pm-10pm. Well just felt like saying something. Don't forget tell me what you think of my pictures, any photography tips?, and please follow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!