

Place of the Week gives me a chance every week to express myself. In one way or another. So as you know last weeks winner was Abeokuta, Nigeria. This country is expected to grow in population rapidly in the future. But this week's winner was inspired by the show the Amazing Race on CBS, which is on at 8:00pm on Sunday(today). Anyways, back to what I was saying, the Place of the Week. This particular place has some of the most amazing man made feats. And this Place is going to have a twist. It's not going to have a specific place but just a country as a whole. This country is,........................the United Arab Emirates. This place just fascinated me when I saw it on the Amazing Race. When I said,"...has some of the most amazing man made feats." I meant it. The UAE has the world's tallest building in the making right now. It's called the Burj Dubai. I have posted it before, I believe the post was named Indian on Top of the World. Any who, the UAE also has the tallest hotel in the world, made on an artificial island just off of the beach. This is also the first hotel in the world to get a ranking of 7 stars!!! Wow. Trust me this is just some of what the UAE holds. It also holds vast, barin deserts, to an indoor ski hill, to humongous artificial islands! From what I have now told you I wouldn't be surprised if you loved this place too now! Well until next time, as they say in Japan, sayonara(Sah-Yoh-Nah-Rah)!!! I can't put a million pics on here so just search these things on Google Images and trust me you WILL be mind boggled.

The pic of the islands looks like the backbone of some extinct animal. Interesting.
ReplyDeleteJust watched a certain t.v. show! I know where you got this from! IT'S NOT JUST A RANDOM PLACE PICKED OFF THE INTERNET! IT HAS A HIDDEN MEANING!
ReplyDelete