Sunday, October 18, 2009
Snow? SNOW?!
That's right, snow. Here in Massachusetts, being in New England, we get snow every year. Let me tell you beautiful photos ops, but shoveling, oh do I despise of it a lot. So usually our first snowfall will be in mid to late November. But this past Friday we got our first snowfall, weird huh? Then we thought that was bad/cool. I snowed today too! And oh my god these snowflakes were big. They were big fat wet snowflakes. They were roughly the size of a nickel plus some. But because the ground had previously been wet. The snow did not pack down. I wasn't until about a couple hours in to the snow fall that I did start to reveal color on the ground. But still if I were to walk outside I'm pretty sure the snow would turn to slush. I will try to get a picture of the snow laden lawn, that is if it is still there in the morning. Well goodnight to everyone, or goodmorning middle asia, or good afternoon eastern asia and oceania!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Do people in middle and eastern Asia read English? Do they know what blogs are?
ReplyDeleteBLOG- THE ASIAN DEFINITION- A BLOATED FROG
i'm going to college in boston next year (hopefully), and I can't wait for the snow!
ReplyDelete