- Coffee beans aren't beans they're fruit pits; making coffee the most consumed fruit in America
- The whole "5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays in this October happens once every 823 years" is a myth. That happens at least once each year. And the next time it will happen in October is 2021, which I'm pretty positive that that's not 823 years away.
- The average American drinks 3.4 cups of coffee a day
- People who drink coffee are less likely to commit suicide
- 7 Up's original name was Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda
- The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111= 12,345,678,987,654,321
- Clans long ago that wanted to get rid of their unwanted people without killing them, burned down their house. Hence "being fired".
- The average number of hours a child spends at school a year: 900
The average number of hours a child spends watching TV a year: 1500 - On average 100 people choke on ball-point pens a year
- In 2004, a lab in Texas received a $6 million grant to breed radioactive armadillos for possible use in warfare
- Four-leaf clovers are created by the same mutation that causes conjoined twins
- Martin Luther King Jr. lip-synced most of his famous "I Have a Dream" speech
- The tomato has been brought back from the verge of extinction at least 3 times since it was first domesticated
- Narwhals can crawl across dry land for distances up to 50 yards (150 feet)
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
(I thought that might be important to add too)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!! :D
ReplyDeleteWho comes up with those facts? Like, did someone decide to start measuring the distance a narwhal can crawl? And who chokes on ballpoint pens? Because I'm pretty sure even the starving Africans have more sense than to eat pens.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. And happy birthday! Guess what happens in about 912.5 days?
I get my driver's license in about 912.5 days!
ReplyDelete~JON
lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com
I thought it was only appropriate that I comment on your birthday post because you are born the same day as JOHN LENNON! One of the greatest musical talents that has ever lived! (and the same day as his son Sean)
ReplyDeleteYou are one intelligent young man! Your blog is very good and I am now your newest follower!
I loved your facts, I didn't know most of them!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a great day!