Sunday, February 13, 2011

Place of the Week!

Sunday, Sh-munday, it's just that day. The day I always complain on. The day I hate with a passion. The day I finish my homework. The day I reminisce on the week I have just left. The day I wearily look forward towards the upcoming week. You get the point. However I manage to sprinkle just a slight amount of "joy" by writing my weekly post, Place of the Week. So here I am, "sprinkling the happiness" writing this post. And for the most joyous part of this sprinkling, the new winner announcement. Now, without a further ado, I give you the new winner,.............................Vevčani, Macedonia! Congratulations Vevčani! You are this week's winner! Come back next week for a new place and a new winner! Also next week is the season premiere of the new season of The Amazing Race!!! I'm so excited! This season has a twist; it's called The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business. Past participants are now getting a second chance at the game. So set your record buttons for February 20, 2011 CBS 8:00pm! Also starting this Wednesday is Survivor: Redemption Island. Be sure to check out these two shows, I highly recommend them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails