We're at a little past halftime and the Green Bay Packers are leading against the Pittsburgh Steelers, 21-10. So far the game is favoring the Packers, and let's hope it stays that way. We DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, want the Steelers to win the Super Bowl. As enemies of the Patriots, my team, I don't want them to win, that's common sense. I remember being on blogger last year, writing a post for Super Bowl XLIV. Now here I am posting about my second, out of hopefully many more, Super Bowls. Next year let's hope that the Patriots make it to the Super Bowl, then it will be worth while, because right now I could honestly fall asleep. The commercials so far are, eh, okay, and the game is, well, the same. I don't suppose it helps that I don't know diddly-squat about football, so I'm about done with this post now. So let's hope for the best and the Packers win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!