Sunday, September 5, 2010

Place of the Week!

Okay, okay, okay, I will admit that my blog has significantly slowed down. There's only one excuse that I have. That is excuse is school. I have just been so overwhelmed and stressed this past week. I'm always stressed the first week or weeks of school because I'm not organized and set, you know what I mean? Well anywhom, the new Place of the Week is,...........................Fedotova Buda, Belarus! Congratulations Fedotova Buda you are this week's winner!!! Come back next week for a new place and a new winner! Plus I hope everyone will take next weekend seriously and solemnly because it will be the 9th anniversary of 9/11.

1 comment:

  1. YOUR blog has slowed down? All I do on mine is change the QOTW every other week and post a dumb video or two. HURRAH FOR SLACKER SARAH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails