Sunday, September 26, 2010

Place of the Week!

It's the day we've all been waiting for, well at least I have been. The start of the Amazing Race season 17! I can't wait! It premieres at 8:30pm tonight not at 8:00pm, so just make sure you don't miss it! The poll results are in and the new POTW is,.........................Kophinou, Cyprus!!! Come back next week for a new place and a new winner! Also check out my new pages off of Life of a Kid Named Jon*, they're the new links below my blog header!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Go Cyprus! (Guess who voted for it?) And it would have been nice if I had checked here before I sat down at 7:57, thinking TAR started at 8:00. I was frazzled beyond belief, not knowing what had happened when 60 Minutes was STILL on at quarter of 9.
    I liked the guys that were eliminated though. I thought they seemed nice. I wanted Peter Pan and Tinkerbell to stay lost in the castle until after Ron and what's-his-face- found Phil, and was unhappy when they found their way out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails