Greetings visitors! Wait, I thought you were back on, Sunday. That's what you think,...but you're wrong. So how did I do it? That's for you to figure out, if you think real hard you will understand. All I will say is that I, for a matter of fact, did not, write that Place of the Week post on the 4th.
To tell you the truth I was actually back this past Tuesday, and back home at roughly 11:10pm. After the exhausting flight from Miami International to Logan Airport in Boston, you would've thought I would be wicked tired, seeing it was also my third flight of the day. But no, not really to tell you the truth.
My trip to Belize was one of my best trips yet. I would put it tied with my first trip to Antigua. During my stay I went snorkelling on the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world twice, visited the Mayan Ruins, took a boat/car tour for the birds of Belize, drove into Hopkins (a local town) in a golf cart, sea kayaked, biked, and much much more! Well, I just wanted to let everyone kow that I am now back, and ready to keep blogging! I might even post some of my journal entries that I wrote while on the trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

One of my lifelong goals is to go snorkelling. That, and squirting an entire tube of toothpaste on the bathroom mirror.
ReplyDeleteJust keep on putting Aruba on your '3 Things I Want To Do This Summer' list like Julia!
ReplyDelete~JON
lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com