Greetings, Internet wanderers. It is I, Jon. NO question about that, whatsoever. I am Jon. The real question is, who are you? Are you a Bob, an Egyptian, a creeper? If you are a creeper, this site is not for you. Go find someone else to freak out.
It is time for... (in Billy Mayes voice) THE PLACE OF THE WEEK! ACT NOW, AND GET YOUR SECOND ONE FREE! Does not include processing and handling. This is the reason you wake up on Sunday mornings. To greet the POTW! It's not for the delicious aroma of freshly baked cinnamon buns, nor the prospect of Sunday morning comics. Nay, it is for this carefully selected location, located specifically at somewhere. And so, I will keep you waiting no longer. I present to you.... Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales! The translation of the name is ' St. Marys Church in the Hollow of the White Hazel Near to the Rapid Whirlpool of Llantysilio of the Red Cave'. Wouldn't you hate to have to take a statewide test there? Instead of writing out the name of the town you live in, you'd have to write that. Ew. Can you say "hand cramp"? *This POTW was picked because I like the name. Although I haven't tried to say it, because it looks pretty dang near impossible.* And there you have it folks! Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales! Make SURE you come back next week for the next POTW! And kids... always put Fluff in your cocoa! ;-) Buenas noches!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm glad you agree about the Fluff thing. I KNEW there was a reason I liked you! ;-)
ReplyDelete