Sunday, July 5, 2009

Being "Unplugged"


Hi guys. I wont be posting the next week, from now till Sunday. So I wanted you to be aware that I will not be posting for a whole week!!! That's like awful. I suppose you want to know why I'm not going to be posting for a week huh. Well I'm goin' to Cape Cod staying at our beach house, with no wireless connection, just dial-up from the stone ages. So I still have to post a lot. But I don't have the time today. I am also getting a new phone today. Called the ALIAS by Verizon. Well just thought I would let you know.

P.S. Did you know I have had a post everyday since I have joined on the 14th of June!!! That's 21 day's of non-stop blogging!!! Wow!!! Well talk to you in a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails