Friday, July 31, 2009

Down in the Dumps

"Rain, rain go away,
come again some other day,...
PLEASE!"

That's all it's been doing this summer up hear in New England, rain. It's been awful, absolutely awful. Summer is supposed to be a time where you go out to the beach get a tan head out and hang with your friends, and go outside while its warm! But nope not this summer, this summer has had a good a week or two to go outside and have some fun. But other than that nope just rain. As you can probably guess right now it's raining hard off and on. So here I am on my computer blogging away. Well hope the summer's been nice to everyone else I would hate for it to have it happen to you too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jon - I grew up in New England (a long, long time ago) and I know how fickle the summer weather can be. I remember going to the beach in the middle of July in NH and having to wear a sweatshirt to stay warm. Hope the weather breaks and you and your friends have a chance to enjoy some sun and warm weather before summer is over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails