Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kimball Farm's

Kimball Farm was sooooooooo much fun it was undescribable. I went to Kimball Farm's on Friday with my dad, Ivan, and I. So Friday morning I invited Ivan to come to Kimball's he obviously said yes. So we went to pick up and then hed off to Kimball's. When I saw Ivan he got a major haircut it was like wicked short. At that point I need a haircut too. But that's another story. So we got to Kimball Farms at the best time ever, when like no one is there holding up the lines!!! So we went on the bumper boats first. So we are reading the rules before we go on and then this kid decides that he can cut us, so when we turn around we're like ummmm who do you think you are cutting infront of us. But we got over it. So we got on and started to zoom around on the water and every time I would hit Ivan's boat I would soak him. And the thing was he had the fastest boat there was!!! So that was funny. When we got off we went to this newly added arcade. It was so much fun. We played ski ball, baseball, Deal or No Deal, water gun game, this crazy jump rope game, and much more. Everything was different because what you would do is this. So you would put your money into a machine and a card would come out with the amount of money you put in. So when you played the game you would only swipe the card and it would deduct the amount of money it costed and it would program the score of the game into the card too!!! In the end we ended up with like 233 points. We just got candy. Lots and lots of candy. After that we went and had lunch. When I saw the prices of the food I'm like "RIP OFF!!!" But when I saw how much food we got I'm like okay maybe not a rip off. We couldn't even finish our lunch there was so much!!! I got a cheeseburger, onion rings, and MUG's root beer. So we were done and we went mini-golfing. It was soooo long, not the course the wait!!! It was kind of annoying. But it was so much fun. At one whole that was in this cave, we found to secret doors. So we openned them and took a peek inside and couldn't see a thing!!! Soon enough we were done and found out that my dad won by 4 strokes. I came in second and Ivan came in last (hahaha). Lastly we got ice cream. There is no better way to end a hot day but with ice cream don't ya think? Well I do. I got Orange Pineapple, and Ivan got a frozen yogurt, it was coconut choco. chip. Let me tell you there were like 5 gazillion choco. chips in there!!! Soon enough we got to Ivan's condo. and headed on home. When we got home. Me, Lizzie, and Trina went on a bike ride down to our local park, Shedd Park. We rode around the track and I rode through the big deep puddles, so much fun!!! Then we rode our bikes to Fort Hill Park. Then headed home. So my day ended pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails