
This past Saturday I went to the Lowell Folk Festival with my family, it was a simple drive for me all it took was like a couple of minutes. For those of you who have know idea what the Lowell Folk Festival is it's, when bands from all over come to play for the public. There is also food from all over the world! You can also find little shops all over the place selling things from toys and junk to jewelry and hena tattoos. When I went on Sat. it was absolutely gorgeous for a change. We met up with a couple of our friends and listened to awesome music. I can't really describe much more but all in all it's just a great way to see Lowell's Downtown.

Oh, that sounds like it was a blast! Just discovered your blog and I really like it. :)
ReplyDeleteBe sure and pop by and leave a note! ANd follow!!
-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com
Thanks Laila I'll be sure to visit your blog!
ReplyDelete-jon