
Hello everyone who might stumble upon this little piece of the World Wide Web! Well you're probably wondering how could a cake making process turn into a catastrophe? Well there are many ways it could. But my way was very minor yet unique. So here it is I'm picking up where I was putting all of the ingredients in. Okay, so I'm putting in the water, the eggs, cake mix, and butter. Then I mix this soon to be delish desert with a wooden spoon that has been burnt at the end from previous makings. So at this point we have a batter, or what seems to be one. Then I read the next step on the box. And it tells me to mix the batter up with a mixer for 30 seconds on slow and 2 minutes on medium. So I go over to the drawer to get the mixer. I take it out and plug it in to the nearest outlet. I'm looking over at the box again to check how long to blend for, and at the same time my finger is on the switch to change from 1 to 2 or 3, 4, or 5 and my other hand is on the end pieces that spin and mix. Then the next thing I know my hand is getting mixed at a medium speed! I didn't realize it as soon as I turned on the mixer, but almost 2 seconds later I did! My hand was beating very loudly, and was red as a fresh apple off the tree! Lets just say I was much more careful when it came time to mix the batter. Now you know another way how making a cake can go from good to bad! I just really had to share this. It hurt too much not to tell someone other than the people in the vacinity at the time!

that's so sad, painful and hilarious!
ReplyDeleteyah i thank you for your sympathy no one else felt bad for me when it happened! And yes very funny I agree
ReplyDelete-jon
You are such a clutz. Very funny though, I must say. I wish I could have seen your face when it got all mixed up!!! I would have laughed SO hard!!! That sounds really heartless, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteHaha nice! I wish i was there so i could laugh haha jk smooth though!
ReplyDeleteKayleigh
p.s go to www.therandom3.yolasite.com
I just realized I spelled klutz wrong. It's only been more than half a year... :-)
ReplyDelete