Sunday, September 20, 2009

Place of the Week


Hey, everyone, it's come to that time again, Place of the Week time. Cheesy that was, but true. Last weeks winner was a very agreeable place for most people. I bet you'd want to go there to. Now what might this place be??? It's Grace Bank, Belize. Now on to the new Place of the Week. This place is brand new, it just so happens to be the newest country on Earth! This place is,............Sfeçël, Kosovo!!! Congratulations Sfeçël you have just won this week's Place of the Week contest! Stay tuned for next weeks winner!!! (Kosovo is a new country as of February 2008)

1 comment:

  1. I like the mountain in the background. Very nice touch. (Not that you took the photo.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails