Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Other Side


The other side is something I never really thought existed. I thought it ended their, right there at that spot always going in one direction. But I proved that wrong. There is another side, a side always hidden from my eyes. Just waiting for that curious explorer ready to discover a whole new new world. And that explorer was me. Yesterday I decided to get off of my lazy butt and do something. And I chose two of my passions and combined them. I put photography and exploring together (the perfect match if you ask me). So I grabbed my poor Kodak EasyShare C613. What a fantaaastic camera it is. Then my adventure began. Out the back door and into the woods through the path not taken but very visible. Then I enter, and the adventure begins. I take a right going towards the other side. And immediately I find a peculiar little white mushroom. This little mystery in my life makes me wonder. Is it a new species, why is it here, I don't know, problem for another day. But on this very minute plant I snapped about 20 pictures, blurry and clear. I was to not forget this plant. I move on further into my journey to the other side. The step by step I make progress snapping the occasional photo. Before I know it I have looped around and entered the edge of my side yard. I climb over some rusty metal gate container, now sprouting my height weeds. Then I decide to turn back towards the woods and at that moment I have started my journey to the other side, whether I knew it or not......................................

Do you want to know more? Tell me in Comments below! Please tell me!
(Oh and sorry for such pour pictures I don't know why it's doing this)

1 comment:

  1. Uhm. I'm slightly confused. What exactly IS the other side? The other side of what? The woods? Your yard? Or is it some metaphorical thing that I'm just not getting? BTW, I really like that first pic. It's like you were on the ground and took a pic looking straight up. That's really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails