Sunday, September 13, 2009

Place of the Week!


Last week's Place of the Week picture really touched me, in a way that's indescribable. It's going to be hard to beat. Last weeks winner was Kainantu, Papua New Guinea. This week we are crossing the Pacific Ocean and to Central America for this week's winner. So with out further or do, I present to you the next place of the week,.................Grace Bank, Belize!!! Congratulations, Grace Bank, you have just won this week's contest. Belize is just one of those hidden but known countries. Sure its been attacked by tourism, but it's still beautiful. Someday I really wish to go there. Along with all of the other places I have picked in the past. Tune in next Sunday for the next, Place, of, the, WEEK!!!
(shown here is the Belize Blue Hole part of the second largest barrier reef in the world!)

2 comments:

  1. that's a really pretty picture. and i went on therandom3 and saw there vids. They are hysterical!
    Your IM buddy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails