Sunday, September 27, 2009

Place of the Week


The time has come again to choose another Place of the Week!!! Last weeks winner Sfeçël, Kosovo was very unique. This country was brand new as of February 2008!!! Can you believe it? Anyways this week's winner was helped picked by a featured commenter! Anonymous was the name of this commenter! I asked them pick any five countries and I will choose I to be the next Place of the Week. Their choices were: Bolivia, Andorra, Sri Lanka, Moldova, and Sudan. Though I already have done Andorra previously. It doesn't matter, I will eventually have to repeat countries! Here is how I picked the country: First I was either going to kick of Moldova or Andorra because they are on the same continent. So I chose Andorra. Now it's down to four countries. Then I booted of Sudan because, well I really don't know why I just did. Now for the last three countries Bolivia, Moldova, and Sri Lanka I did eeny-meeny-miny-mo. And it ended up being Moldova. Now for the second to last step I did eeny-meeny-miny-mo again. And I got Bolivia. So now for the winner round Moldova vs. Bolivia. This time I did 1 potatoe, 2 potatoe. These games are VERY childish, but they work, and that is why I use them! Now back to what I was saying. The result of the 1 potatoe, 2 potatoe was, well I'm not going to say where because that would spoil the winner. So with out further ado I present to you,........................Cobija, Boliva the new winner of Place of the Week!!! Congratulations Cobija you have just won!!! Now since Moldova got to second they get a chance at winning next week. And if you have and countries that you think should be crowned Place of the Week tell me the city/town and the country and you might see your place be the new Place of the Week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woot! I am anonymous! I feel so important now! Thanks for finally posting! I've been waiting all day! (I still think Moldova should have won. That name is so cool.) I can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails