So here I am at my desk, my thinking spot, my private spot, my...well you get it. I am trying to think of a good blog post, and then it me,...my bus talk! Here was today's discourse:
Morning: 6:40-7:10am
JILL: So i grab my sister's sweatshirt by accident and then go and put it down and grab my rain jacket, which I put on backwards. Then I see the bus coming...
ME: Yah, I go out my door and hear the bus coming, so I have to run down, again!
(moments later)
ME: Okay guys, what are you guessing for times, from here to Kayleigh's stop?
JILL: 13 14!
ME: 13:30 14:30!
ME: No! 10 11!
ALLISON: 12
ME: Just 12?
ALLISON: Yup.
VANESSA: 11 12!
ME: Okay no changing guesses.
(approaching Kayleigh's stop)
ME: c'mon! Drive slower Karen! I still need 5 minutes!
JILL: Ah! I need 8 more minutes!
VANESSA: 6 minutes I need!
(minutes later)
VANESSA: What time Jon?
ME: 7:34
JILL: I lost.
ME: I only need like 3 minutes!
ALLISON: Haha. I still need 5 minutes.
(seconds before her stop)
ME: We failed. Okay what times from here to the school? And overall time?
JILL:13:30 14:30! and 23 24!
ME: 15 16! 25 26!
VANESSA: 13 14! 23:31 24:31!
KAYLEIGH: 12 13! 23:01 24:01!
ALLISON: 12. and 12.
ME: Haha.
(getting close to the school)
ME: I'm going to win.
JILL:No. I am I only need 6 minutes!
(on school's street)
ME: There's still a chnce I'm going to win.
JILL: C'mon! I'm going to win!
ME: Jill your in your time bracket.
JILL: AH! Drive faster!
KAYLEIGH: Jon get off the bus fast!
ME: I'm going to win!
KAYLEIGH: Hurry Jon!
(off the bus now)
JILL: Soo!
ME: I won! I won both overall and from Kayleigh's stop to the school!
JILL: Not fair!
Stay toon later today for the 'nuts' part of it, and more 'time'!....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know who would really love this? Your FAVORITE TEACHER EVER! It's got some probability, and time, which is math-y... 'Kay, I guess not, I just wanted to say your FAVORITE TEACHER EVER!
ReplyDelete-Sarah