Sunday, March 28, 2010

Place of the Week!


Ugh, really? 8:00am, and my parents wake me up, simply to tell me to go for a run. What happened to last night and them saying 'so who's going to sleep in tomorrow?'. Oh well, I guess on the bright side I get to start my day. In other news I heard we are supposed to get 5" of rain, 5 flippin' inches! I'm sick of the rain! Sick of it! Rain, rain, go away, please come back another day! That doesn't mean tomorrow, or the next day, I'm mean like a couple weeks from now. Anywho, back to the Place of the Week. As you all know last week's winner was Beals Island, Maine, USA. This was a special P.O.T.W., because this was the first American winner! Will there be another in the near future, I don't know. And now, for the new winner, a place beyond the future, maybe not but, still a place far cooler than most. I present to you,..................Skiathos, Greece as the new winner!!! A popular island with Athenians, and yachters, Skiathos can be seen in the distance in the movie Mamma Mia!. That's all for today! And don't forget to watch the Amazing Race, as they go to the African island country of Seychelles (SAY-shells) not (SAY-ch-ell-ays).

2 comments:

  1. Kid, you're weird..... hahah "I HAVE TWO DADDIEES"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SO shocked that no one brought fudge from the Greek thing we did last year to this year's European Foodfest. I know that Jake's mom made some really good fudge last year, but IDK who else did.
    Eating Panera bread. Yum!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails