Sunday, March 7, 2010

Place of the Week!

Wow, it's Sunday already. Ugh. But I guess this week wasn't all that bad, sure it didn't start off well, but you know it ended well. I went to my school's dance on friday, and danced the night away, with firends and of course the lovely Sarah :-). And then yesterday I went to a UML (University of Massachusetts Lowell) Riverhawks hockey game, they tied sure, but they didn't lose. And today I ran a 4 mile road race in Lawrence. But, I'm not going to allow myself to get distracted in telling you about the events above, becasue thats not why I'm here, I'm here today to tell you about the new Place of the Week! Last week's winner was Akureyri, Iceland. Now what was weird was that the day after I had done the P.O.T.W. (Monday), someone from Iceland visited my blog. I'm not sure why I chose Iceland, I really honestly don't. But I suppose that I shall tell you the new winner, and take you out of suspense ;-). So Akureyri, Iceland come down off of your throne of P.O.T.W. champion, and give it to,.........................Kousseri, Cameroon! Congrats, Kousseri, you are now title the new P.O.T.W. champion! Come back next week for the new winner, and don't forget to watch the new Amazing Race tonight (let's just hope everyone's watched the previous ones ;-)).

1 comment:

  1. Did I not tell you? I finished watching ALL the Amazing Race's on Wednesday! And as soon as I saw your post I SPRINTED to the T.V. and recorded tonight's episode. The cowboys are a lot smarter than I gave them credit for at the beginning. Anywho... Where is Cameroon? Is it a country? I suppose I could just google it, but I'm sure as I hit POST COMMENT I'll forget. :-( Congrats on your race! I wish I had the energy to run that far on a Sunday morning. Sundays aren't my best days.
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails