Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crayons!

Crayons or Crans? Crayons obviously, and for those of you who say 'crans' get with the program and stop trying to be different. Today while looking through a drawer, that seems to never get emptied, found a small pencil case, that goes in a 3-ring binder, with a good portion of crayons. I pulled one out and it read 'unmellow yellow'. At that instance I had realized I found my stash of Awesome Named Crayons. This is a picture of all of them, and if you are too blind to see the names, one: get glasses, and two: here I will list them for you...

Macaroni and Cheese
Red Violet
Violet (why is this in here?)
Violet (Purple)
Turquoise Blue
*Vivid Tangerine
Midnight Blue
Copper
Red Orange
*Unmellow Yellow
Lavender
Lemonade
*Cerise
Indian Red
Orange Red
*Purple Pizazz
Sho...???

*Top 4 Favorite (in this bunch)
What is the last one on the list? I know do you? The crayon was broken and only left with Sho... Does anyone think they know? Which are your favorite crayons out of the bunch?

2 comments:

  1. You kept a stash of "Awesome Named Crayons"? How old were you when you started it? And "Sho" is probably "Shocking Pink".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Auntie Birdie. I think it's Shocking Pink. Even though it appears fluorescent orange.
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails