JON'S TOP TEN MOST VISITED WEBSITES:
1.) Hands-On Explorer Trip Blog- National Geographic Kids (188 views)
2.) Hotmail Sign In (141 views)
3.) Windows Live Hotmail (Inbox) (138 views)
4.) Life of a Kid Named Jon* (102 views)
5.) McKenna on the Inca Trail and the Sun Gate (NGK) (93 views)6.) Gmail Inbox (91 views)
7.) Blogger: Dashboard (90 views)
8.) Blogger Service Log-In (89 views)
9.) From the Brilliant Mind of Sarah (76 views)
10.) Gmail: Email from Google (75 views)-I have had my laptop for a little over a year now, and Sarah's blog has only existed since a little before Christmas, think about that-
TOP TEN: Colors:
1.) Yellow
2.) Green
3.) Blue
4.) Orange
5.) Uhh I don't have anymore favorites all the rest are bleh...
TOP TEN Places:
1.) Peru
2.) Greece
3.) Antigua and Barbuda
4.) Australia
5.) Italy
6.) Lithuania (woot woot! I'm 1/8 Lithuanian!)
7.) Galapagos Islands
8.) Quebec, Canada
9.)Egypt
10.) Croatia
44.) da 'Boro (Tyngsborough)
1,000,000.) China/Japan
TOP TEN Soda:
1.) Fanta Grape Soda
2.) Barq's RootBeer
3.) Sunkist Orange Soda
4.) Coke
5.) Dr. Pepper
6.) Mountain Dew
7.) Canada Dry Ginger Ale
8.) Sasparilla
9.) Sprite
10.) Vanilla Coke
TOP TEN Presidents:
1.) Theodore Roosevelt
2.) Abraham Lincoln
3.) Dwight D. Eisenhower
4.) George Washington
5.) John Adams
6.) Barak Obama
7.) John F. Kennedy
8.) Thomas Jefferson
9.) Grover Cleveland
10.) James K. Polk
And that's it! I have a lot more TOP TENS but I thought I should stop there.

Whoa. Whoever the other commenter is, he has PROBS. PROBLEM-O'S. FUH-REAAAAAAK.
ReplyDeleteLove the tops 10's though. Yeaaaaa da 'boro! And IDK how many views each of my sites have had, it doesn't say. My next post? "Sarah's Bookmarked Sites." Feel the suspense build.
-Sarah