Friday, April 2, 2010

Butter Buttons

Oh heyy, yeah, so um, whats shakin'? I'm sure you're wondering way the title of this post is 'butter buttons'. Don't worry I'm getting there. So today, me and a couple of kids from my play, went to the movies. One of them, Jen, bought popcorn. So she's like 'wait for me I don't want to be alone out here in the lobby.' So I waited for her. But of course she has to get some butter flavoring on her popcorn, pshh, who doesn't. In order to get the butter flavoring to dispence, you had to press a red button on the machine. But there were tow more red buttons on the condiment counter. One was labled 'Press to empty'. But then there was this other, unlabled button. It was shimmering in the dim lights of the lobby. In curiousity I press it, yes, yes I did. There was no sign saying 'not' to press it. I was expecting for something to go terribly wrong, but nothing happened. Hmmm mysterious. While in the movie theatre with everyone, and watching the previews, I whisper to jen next to me 'Watch, all of a sudden we are going to here a loud KABOOM!' Then she replies 'Yeah and then men with cuns are going to run in yelling, Code Red! Code Red!' I wonder if anything did happened when I pressed that button, if only I knew. Next time I go I WILL press that button again. Be prepared button, I'm coming, mwhahahahaMWAHAHAHA! Ahem, mmm, sorry there got a little carried away.

2 comments:

  1. Buttons are so fun! I think that's why I like typing. So many buttons, so little time. Remotes are different though. There isn't that satisfying clickity clackety noise.
    This had nothing at all to do with your post. Yay randomness!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that's me! i'm Jen! and we need to get the group together and go again soon :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails