Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

It has arrived once again! Easter, one of the best days of the year. Not only do we receive candy, but we spend time with relatives. Easter is a marking point of Spring. Sure the real turning point of Spring was a couple of Saturday's ago, but everyone knows it's officailly Spring when Easter arrives. Oh how do I love candy. My favorite part is the jelly beans. I really also like Cadbury Creme Eggs, if you haven't had one of those, you're missing a lot! So today, enjoy some candy, and spend some quality time with relatives. Go outside, have an easter egg hunt, play a game, just have fun! Here are some other weekly, and daily observances:

International Pooper Scooper Week (1-7),  Laugh at Work Week (1-7), Golden Rule Week (1-7), Medication Safety Week (1-7), Testicular Cancer Awareness Week (1-7), Alcohol-Free Weekend (2-4), Hate Week (4-10), National Blue-Ribbon Week (4-10), National Public Health Week (4-10), National Work Zone Safety Awareness Week (4-10), National Week of the Ocean (4-10), International Day for Mine Awareness & Assistance in Mine Action, Victims of Violence Wholly Day, and World Rat Day.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the bunnies. And International Pooper Scooper Week. :-) Hurrah for the pooper scooper!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails