Sunday, April 18, 2010

Place of the Week!

Annnnnnd what time is it now?! Eh, eh? Uhh, 9:15? No! Oh, uh, breakfast time?! Er, wrong. Ahh, it's Place of the Week time! Ding, ding, ding, you are correct! What, you thought my blog was slowing down? Why, it's only taking a brief vacation! But it's back! So now let's take a look at last week's winner Penang, Malaysia. This was the final destination of the Amazing Race's previous leg. Where will they travel to next??? But now, the moment of truth, the moment you've all been waiting for,...the new Place of the Week! So, without a further ado I give you,...................Santa Eulalia del Rio, Spain! Congratulations Santa Eulalia del Rio, you have just won this week's P.OT.W.! Why did I choose a place in Spain?  For I know the alphabet in 5 different languages, one of them being Spanish! I know now English, French, Spanish, Greek, and Italian! Don't forget to watch the new Amazing Race on tonight! and come back next week for the new winner!

2 comments:

  1. I'll record the Amazing Race tonight, but I won't be able to watch it until Tuesday afternoon at the earliest! Oh the horror!
    And I have done one of the two open responses, and have successfully lost my social studies map. Do you think he'd notice if I printed off a different one?
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you did with the "What Countries Have You Been To?" paper? Yeah I think he'd notice. But you're one of his favorites don't sweat it.

    ~JON
    lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails