Sunday, April 25, 2010
Place of the Week!
Umm, hello where did all of my time go? Oh that's right chewed up by track and penny-books, there's the Amazing Race too. Let me tell you, penny-books, a great idea, but you need a lot of coordination. Heck, I'm so stressed, it's taking effect to my body! I just want this darned project to be over! To add to the craziness, I have theatre every day this week! Gahhhh! I can do this, more stress will onlly add to the stress factor in your mind. As I continue to think about stress, I am attracting it to me (tht's called the law of attraction, search it). Well I suppose I should get to the Place of the Week huh? Well last week's winner was Santa Eulalia del Rio, Spain, that was in honor of the 5 alphabets I now know. This week's winner was chosed from our 'daily tropical places page-by-page calendar'. So without further ado I give the new winner,...................Auki, Solomon Islands! Congrats Auki, you are the new winner fo the P.O.T.W.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I was almost in tears when I saw that Mike and Louie were going to be eliminated. They and the cowboys never fight with each other, which is really impressive, in my opinion. I have NO idea which team I want to win! I do know that I want Brent and Caite out. They're okay competitors, they just aren't very bright people. Not that I would say that to them like Brandy and Carol.
ReplyDelete-Sarah
Really? Funny, because in our house, we hate Mike and Louie and Catie and Brent. I wanted Carol and Brandy to stay in. I most certainly wanted Mike and Louie to go. You should've seen all three of our faces when they weren't eliminated. We were goshbustified.
ReplyDelete~JON
lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com
weekly-ramblings.blogspot.com
Only three of your faces were goshbustified?
ReplyDelete-Sarah
My sister didn't watch. And goshbustified is not a real word, just pointing that out not to confuse others.
ReplyDelete~JON
lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com
weekly-ramblings.blogspot.com