Thursday, April 1, 2010
So Long Everyone...:(
As you can probably tell by the title, I'm leaving, and not just anything, it's this blog. I know, I know, I wanted to continue too. But my parents came up to me and said 'no more blog'. I was very, very disappointed. I loved this blog, it was a place where I could really express who I am (not tht I don't already do that in real life) more. If anyone commented a mean comment, or something rude, I could simply erase it! I want to let you all know that, I thank you all for reading my blog. And to those dedicated readers, a special thanks goes out to all of you. I will be shutting down (stop blogging) after today. After 291 days, and 141 posts, my blog has struck it's end. So as of this moment my blog has stopped....hahaha! Happy April Fools Day! I would never do something like that to you guys, I love this blog too much! Well I hope you didn't get too, scared there. Stay tuned for my net post that will be, well I don't know, whenever I feel like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


lol very funny jon i actually feel 4 it!!! :)
ReplyDelete