Sunday, August 1, 2010
Place of the Week!
Why hello everyone! It has been a really long time since I have taken the time to come here and post a nice decent post. I am going to do that tomorrow, no doubt about it, I promise! I suppose all of you are wondering what's up with all the gobbledygook that I posted. Well it wasn't my fault at all. So being the dedicated blogger I am, set up my Blogger Mobile setting so I can post from my phone, becasue I was away this past Sunday. So I keep typing my post, of course the new Place of the Week, and eventually wrap it up and click send. Once my message was sent I went to go and check on my blog. And what's this? Four posts of nothingness?! I was furious! There was no way of changing this from my phone so I was left with no choice but to leave it as is. Do you understand now? Okay, good. Now onto this week's new Place of the Week. Last week's winner, as none of you know, because of blogger's malfunction, was Kuala Lampur, Malaysia. Oh well, even if they didn't get their shining week, they were still given the title, am I right? Well after a deep consemptuous thought (you see what I did there? Consemptuous isn't a word!), I have chosen the new winner. And this week's winner is...................................Mohale's Hoek, Lesotho! Congrats Mohale's Hoek you are this week's winner! Come back next week for a new place and winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


*STILL FURIOUSLY SMILING THE WALMART GREETER SMILE* (It's been about 5 minutes.)
ReplyDeleteAnd I apologize for my use of language in the last post. How undignified of me!