Sunday, August 22, 2010
Place of the Week!
Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom. Mhm this is a good piece of fruit! Oh! I could have a million! Okay, that's a lie. One I couldn't eat one million fruits, and two I'm not even eating fruit! I'm actually not even eating anything right now. All I am right now is tired. I know I have been slacking on my blog, and I apologize for this. Here's my goal for the week: I plan to post every single day of the week, even try to double post a couple of times this week! Don't believe me? Just keep up with the blog if you can! Well here goes the new Place of the Week, 'cause I'm just getting plain tired. So without a further ado i give you,..........................Alofitai, Wallis and Futuna. Congrats Alofitai you are this week's winner! Come back next week for a new place and a new winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!