- StormBreaker
- Scorpia
- The Lightning Theif
- The Sea of Monsters
- The Titan's Curse
- The Conch Bearer
- Things Not Seen
- Children of the Lamp: The Blue Djinn of Babylon
- The Penderwicks
- Ginger Pye
- Fire Star
- The Egypt Game
- Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
- The Machu Picchu Guidebook
- Who Stole Halloween?
- Treasure Island
- A Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Eragon
- Eldest
- Freddy to the Rescue
- The Map that Breathed
- The Golden Compass
- The Subtle Knife
- The Amber Spyglass
- The Report Card
- The Kingdom Keepers
- The Magician's Nephew
- A Wind in the Door
- A Swiftly Tilting Planet
- ...I Never Saw Another Butterfly
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
My Book Shelf
My Book Shelf, one of the "typical" things you would find in a room. Though my Book Shelf is out of the ordinary! It's contents hold portals to unknown lands, far and wide. For my Book Shelf is a treasure trove of wonders. The shelf, the actual wood frame is carved from a fine piece of, of, well I don't really know that. Now onto it's contents. My Book Shelf contains 186 books, but with the scattered books across the room I have 201 books. I would have more but you know, after a season of Spring cleaning, one of the hardest hit areas was my book shelf, which lost much of it's books then. Thankfully I am able to have many of the survivors. Some of the more memorable books which have survived are ... Hoot, Flush, and Scat, all written by Carl Hiaasen. The Harry Potter complete series, written by J. K. Rowling. And the Series of Unfortunate Events, written by Lemony Snicket. Some others are Holes, and Small Steps, all written by Louis Sachar, Things Not Seen, and the Report Card by Andrew Clements. One disappointing thing about my Book Shelf is that I have read only a small portion of them. I plan to read all of the unread ones by the end of this year and I promise to you I will! The books I have to read are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The Penderwicks is an AMAZING book, from what I remember of it. Which quite frankly isn't much, but I do recall I liked it. And how big must a bookshelf be to house 186 books???
ReplyDelete