Sunday, February 14, 2010

Place of the Week!

Well, well, well, I can't believe it's Sunday already! Oh course I'm on vacation, so it doesn't really matter. I hope to change this Sunday hate, around today. I'am going to my aunt's today, and it's Valentines Day. But this isn't why I'm here right now. It's for the Place of the Week of course. Last week's winner was Copenhagen, Denmark. I also said that I like Denmark, that is now a lie. I'm going to say one thing about Denmark and that will change your perception about it forever. So I'm searching "denmark" in Google and then one of the related searches was "denmark dolphin killing festival"!!! I was very upset and utterly disappointed. Anywho, onto this week's winner. I picked this place in respect and a tribute to my girlfriend Sarah. So without a further ado I present to you,...............Iasi, Romania as the new winner! Congratulations Iasi you are the new winner of the Place of the Week! Come back next week for the new winner! Don't forget that tonight is the season premire of the new season of the Amazing Race!

1 comment:

  1. I'm touched! And I bet Iasi is too, not that I've spoken to an Iasian recently. Iasian? Iasiite? Iaser?
    And I like how it's a "tribute" to me. More people should start doing that. That would probably get them off my List. Believe me, NO ONE wants to be on my List.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails