...AND THE SAINTS WIN IT!
Written before the game ended:
The Super Bowl, it's not just a game. It's a time fore everyone of all kinds to get together, football lovers, food fanatics, commercial crazies, party people, you get it. I'd say that 40% of the people watching the Super Bowl are commercial crazies, 20% are food fanatics, 30% are football lovers, and 10% are party people. Me personally I'm part, commercail crazy, a party person, and a food fanatic. What about you? Well the Super Bowl is currently on, and the Saints and the Colts are battleing out in Florida for the title Super Bowl Champions. I personally want the Saints to win, I'm mean like who wants to see the Colts and Peyton Manning win? No one, well except for maybe Indiana, and the surrounding are. Well, who do you think is going to win?! GO SAINTS! Though I would not normally be rooting them on, but since the Patriots are not in the Super Bowl, I have to root on someone.
Written before the game ended:
The Super Bowl, it's not just a game. It's a time fore everyone of all kinds to get together, football lovers, food fanatics, commercial crazies, party people, you get it. I'd say that 40% of the people watching the Super Bowl are commercial crazies, 20% are food fanatics, 30% are football lovers, and 10% are party people. Me personally I'm part, commercail crazy, a party person, and a food fanatic. What about you? Well the Super Bowl is currently on, and the Saints and the Colts are battleing out in Florida for the title Super Bowl Champions. I personally want the Saints to win, I'm mean like who wants to see the Colts and Peyton Manning win? No one, well except for maybe Indiana, and the surrounding are. Well, who do you think is going to win?! GO SAINTS! Though I would not normally be rooting them on, but since the Patriots are not in the Super Bowl, I have to root on someone.


I didn't even bother with the Super Bowl this year. The only commercial I saw was the one for Hefty garbage bags. "STINKY STINKY STINKY! HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY!" No chips'n'dip, no pretzels, no Cheez-Its, no nothing. Just me and my homework. I'm living the good life now.
ReplyDeleteWHO DAT!? I was so happy when the Saints won.
ReplyDelete