Sunday, February 21, 2010
Place of the Week!
Well, well, well look what happend! I didn't get around to the Place of the Week until now! I can't believe it! Luckily I already knew what the Place of the Week was going to be last Sunday. But before I announce the ne new winner. Let's look back at last week's winner, Iasi, Romania. Now I said last week's winner was for Sarah, a tribute at that, and it was. I really hope your postcard wins, I thought your postcard from South America should've won, honestly. Okay I supposed I should annoucne the new winner. Well I picked theis winner a week before because of only one reason. So with out a further ado I give you,..........Santiago, Chile as the new winner of P.O.T.W.!!! Congratulations Santiago, Chile! Now I chose Saintiago for one reason,and that reason was simply becasue it was the first international stop for the Amazing Race. I love this show, one of the best game shows honestly, no joke. I really recommend this show to everyone. It's on CBS, on Sunday nights, at 8pm EST. Well come back next week for the new winner and a chance at seeing your place become the new winner. Simply by telling me a place you think deserves to be titled the honor Place of the Week, in my comments below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I STILL haven't finished watching the FIRST Amazing Race. I feel incredibly behind and left out. I laughed really hard at the model that answered the "Why can't most Americans locate South Carolina?" question. "Some people don't have access to maps..."
ReplyDelete