Good morning! Good morning! Good morning to you! Why am I, so perky this morning, you ask? Why I will you in my next post coming out later today or tomorrow, so stay tuned.
This Sunday is not a bad Sunday, I intend on it being a great Sunday. Right now I'm just one big ball of energy. But let's look at last week's winner, Auki, Soloman Islands. This place wasn't chosen at random, it was a location chosen as a daily place on one of those Page-By-Page calendars, I just thought the place seemed cool, so I chose it as my winner too, haha. Now onto this weeks winner. Out of pure interest I chose this place. So without further ado I give you,..............Oulainen, Finland!!! Congratulations Oulainen you are our new winner of the P.O.T.W.!!! Come back next week for the new winner, and a new place! Also don't forget to watch the new Amazing Race this week!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


*Frantically runs for the remote to record TAR, her new abbreviation for The Amazing Race*
ReplyDelete-Sarah