Yesterday my day started out awful, dreery, and depressed. I thought this was going to be my worst Friday in my life! Wrong. That day while in ELA (English Language Arts), my teacher has us clear our desks and leave only a pencil. She hands out a paper to each of us and tells us to write our name and date on the top. Then we were instructed to write a positive comment on everyone's paper. Here are all the nice things people have to say about me:
"Jon, we have been good friends and you help me get trough tough times!"
"Jon, lets put it this way, now when we work in groups I actually some of the work, unlike last year...Ah, good times man."
"Jon, you are one of the smartest kids I know."
"[Jon] you're smart, and a good drawer, and love to watch Paige be a bear-licking spit :)"
"[Jon] you're a great neighbor also so many good times on the bus.'I felt good making her sit on the inside' haha =)"
"[Jon] is a smart kid and person that competes with me when it comes to Art."
"Jonathan is very artistic and is good at art! He is also a good friend to talk with! =) haha"
"I can't believe how good your writing is."
"A person who I met this year and I have found to be smart, funny, and a very strange dancer."
"[Jon] is and excellent poet and he doesn't know it (maybe he does)."
"You always know the right answer and are never too serious."
"You may be a coconut, but that's ok! You are so smart! P.S. where is that letter! Stranger Danger!"
"[Jon] is a nice person who does good in school."
"Jonathan is real artist and is confident and nice person."
"Jonathan is a great person who is incredibly smart."
"I could go on forever, but I'll start with intelligent, artisticness (is that a word?), athletic, theatrical, hysterical, accepting of Curly Mo, etc."
"Jonathan, you are hilarious, Baroon (was that really a color, or did you make that up in theatre?), and very artistic, you make specials way more fun =). Plus your blog is very cool."
"You are fun to be around and smart. :)"
"You are too smart, just kidding you're a leader in the school."
"So many good qualities, where to start, funny, artistic, smart, and you are nice to everyone."
"Jon, you are wicked smart and funny. None of my classes would be the same without you!"
"Jon you're the most amazing person I know and there's so many inside jokes. It would take days to write (she's the wisdom of our justice/ I smell Uncle Kim.)"
Thanks guys! I didn't think it was possible for a bad day to turn into a good one! P.S. I think this post's title gets the award of "Longest Post Title Yet".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I loved doing that, but my hand was aching so badly by the end that it was shaking. It's going up on my bulletin board with my mall pictures and tickets to places!
ReplyDeleteHahah yeah and Jonathan ripped mine! But its all good cause i ripped his too! Now they are both taped back together!
ReplyDeleteI DIDN'T RIP YOURS! It was Jill being a jerk and blaming it on me because she has no respect for others. And she told you to rip mine. EARTH TO PEOPLE 2 WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT! Plus my paper just went through the wash, so currently it's all successfully folded out in multiple pieces and under a book. But honestly it's all good now, I seriously think I should laminate mine just in case. Yikes.
ReplyDelete~JON
lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com