Monday, May 24, 2010
Ant Invasion!
I'm starting to feel suffocated with all of the other life congesting my life. You know there are too many pests in your house when you get bit 15 times at night,...under the covers,...in a secure house. For crying out loud I can't even walk outside without being engulfed by giant masses of mosquitoes nipping at my yet-to-be tan skin. It starts to get old when you are trying to relax and there's an ant crawling on your leg. Then you know what happens? You get all stressed and tensed up, then bend over and flick the ant off of your leg. Once completed you can't get settled back into your "relaxed" stae of mind. Take this morning for example, I get dressed, and there's an ant with me. I go into the bathroom, there's an ant with me. I go downstairs and eat breakfast, there's an and with me. I'm writing this post, there's a massive, winged, fat, juicy ant crawling on the outside of the window screen. Yikes. Next thing you know I'm going to be woken up by a sea of ants covering my entire floor. Normally I would treat other living organisms right. But with all do respect, this is my shelter, go back to yours.....outside (said with a long roll of the eyes, I seem to do that a lot). That'll be all for now, I think I just saw a glowing ball of mass float by outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I totally understand- there was a mean looking mosquito in the shower this morning. And one of those HUGE daddy mosquitos when I was eating my chocolate chip muffin this morning. But there was no reason to let Jerry suffer! We sat there for IDK how long... twenty minutes? And watched him squirm in his own nasty organ juices. R.I.P., Jerry the Christian ant. R.I.P.
ReplyDeleteThat stinks about the ants, i know just what your talking about. I hate it especially when the ants are those ginormous ones with the wings and what not.I don't mind the little ones that much. But i hate it when they all crawl on you if you sit outside.
ReplyDelete