Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yes, I see, mhm.

Yes, I see, uh-huh, okay. Can you believe they did that? Nope. They lied to me! Oh my god, I am sooo sorry (in a flat monotonous voice). Thanks. Mhm, no problem, see you later now (walking away with a slick roll of the eyes).

This is what middle school is full of. It seems every corner I make I'm either dodging conversations, or being sucked into a swirling vortex of gossip. Yikes. I don't know why it's so hard to be nice to everyone! (In a nice soft tone.) If someone tells you you're wearing the wrong clothes, or you stupid, or whatever, just ask them 'why do you care?'. Really honest to god. I am flipping out right now. Actually no, no I'm not, but you get my point right? You speak English (in a slow baby voice). Be careful when you speak, or else you'll be the next victim of the 'gossip black hole'. I would like to leave sharing one of my poems. It's titled "A Tree Tribute".

O,
Woe,
To me,
And to you.
That we shall all,
Feign a tree is forever.
But no longer,
After all the cuts,
That the mean men slash,
The forest will dies in it's shame.
Knowing all that is,
That they would soon come,
Sawing with their fiery eyes,
This poem: a tribute to those fallen,
And those that shall rise before the fallen.
Good-bye,
Graecful,
Peaceful,
Soldiers.

2 comments:

  1. This is what I get for going out with a well known poet. He shows me up in everything, even WRITING!!! The horror! ;-)
    (BTW, love the poem. It's awesome! Especially the whole tree shape. I should make one that looks like flan.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah's right. Hahaha that poem is wicked good! It's like a christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails