Sunday, May 16, 2010

Place of the Week!

Gooooood morning everyone! It's Sunday, and as you are all well aware of the fact that Sunday is my least favorite day of the week. In fact, Thursday is my favorite day of the week. Before I go into any of the Place of the Week stuff, how about the Amazing Race finale! In the end Dan and Jordan were the winners. My favorite part of the show was at the end when Carol and Brandy were sassing 2nd Runner-Up's. Brent and Caite. But what made it my favorite part was that Caite interrupted them and yelled out, "I love you all!" Haha. I suppose I should get onto the Place of the Week now, huh? Okay so last week's winner was the first ever repeat winner, this was Samchi, Bhutan! I can actually remember when I had announced this winner, then shared it with people at school, oh good times, good times. But now it's time to dethrone Samchi for its second time. And now for the new winner,...............Orleans, Massachusetts, United States of America! Wow, that was a mouthful. Congratulations Orleans you are now the official second ever winner for the U.S.A.! I have a very close attachment to Orleans, I have been here every year since my birth. Located on Cape Cod, this is also where my beach house is. Obviously I'm not going to tell you where it is, that would be stupid. Anywho, I chose this place mainly on summer thoughts. Well come back, next Sunday for the new winner, and on't forget to watch the finale of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villiains tonight at 8pm EST on CBS. Who will win? Colby?, Sandra?, Russell?, Parvati?, or Jerri?

1 comment:

  1. I should watch that show. I'm becoming more of a reality t.v. addict than is healthy for me. I just like seeing real life people get angry in front of thousands of invisible people.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails