Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Rain.

(Said in a sarcastic tone with widen eyes) Who doesn't like watching soccer for hours on end?! That's what happened to me yesterday. I was woken up at 8:30am to get ready for my sisters soccer tournament. I moseyed around the house until it was time to go. Still half awake, I was schlepped a good 30-45 minutes to Lancaster, MA. Don't get me wrong I understand that it's important to be there and support your siblings in sporting or other events, but to sit there for hours and hours, I think that is a little over the top if I may say so myself. Hold that thought. If you don't play anything athletic get your butt of that seat and haul it outside,....NOW. Okay now back to what I was saying before. Ah, 'over the top' watching of sports. When we got there I was lugged over to where my sister's teammates were gossiping and the parents were chatting. Not long after my dad and I went for a run along the woods path around the fields. Once we were done we sat ourselves down in chairs and partaked in watching the game was sister was playing in. In the second half it starts to sprinkle out, a few seconds later it starts to rain, moments later it starts to downpour. This is what I get for supporting my sister. I am now miserable, wet, and sick of it.  Eventually the game and the rain stops. My sister makers her way with her team and my dad and I make our way to the car. Let me tell you it's still raining. An hour later we make our way down to my sister's next game, it's still raining. We meet up with my sister and her team under this gigantic barn type thing. I'm praying that the second game is going to be cancelle. It was close, due to the thunder that was going on above, but the game proceeded to happen. Out of the blue the sun starts to shine brightly. It was kind of ironic, because my dad had just brought the car down to the lower field as a retreat from the rain. Sadly the game ended, awww (also said in a sarcastic tone). All in all you can see how much fun I had today! (also sai....you can probably guess how that was said huh?).

1 comment:

  1. At least it wasn't snowing. Or hailing. Or raining cats and dogs. Cats and dogs would be bad. Terribly messy, cats and dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails