"Save the People!"
"The Needy and Hungry!"
"You fool, you stupid fool!"
"Why does everyone hate me?!"
"I'm melting, melting!"
"Locomotion, locomotion!"
"Who let the dogs out?!"
"Get over here!"
"This is an outrage!"
"You call this effort?!"
"You're a fail at life, a fail I tell you!"
"You dare question me, you fool?!"
"Ew, you smell, GROSS!"
" You are ugly, really ugly!"
I don't know I just felt like saying these they're fun say 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A few of my favorite:
ReplyDelete"Why don't waffles wear bathrobes?"
"Wacky wacky woo woo, tacky tacky poo poo!"
"Silent and listen are spelled with the same letters." (That's some really deep stuff right there.)
"It's national Kiss a Fish day! I'm going to kiss my fish!"
"I am a bathtub."
hi Jonathan.. always I try to understand your exciting secret living in your village. but sometime I fail to undertand what you main.. '
ReplyDeletebut really your live is so exiting and surprise
thanks friend
that's fine you fail to understand me. No one can really do that, honestly I don't even understand me, this way of life, just comes out of me. And thanks for commenting i appreciate it!
ReplyDelete~Jon