
Could candy makers put any more into the holiday seasons? Well today, I took a Kit Kat, wrapped in an orange wrapper, saying Happy Halloween (notice the Halloween spirit going on there). So me being me, assumed, oh, just a decorated wrapper. But, I was wrong. I peeled the corner off, and there snuggled in the rest of the wrapper was the Kit Kat bars. And they were, in fact, ORANGE! I was put into a state of rapture! I quickly tore of the rest of the wrapper, anxious to dig into these scrumptious jewels of the candy world. I have the two bars in my hand and it hit me. What an interesting post this would be, Orange Chocolate. And I did what any great blogger would do. Grab the closest camera, for me this was my phone, and snap a quick, simple, or complex photo. My stomach grumbling, my chocolate melting, these signs told me something. "Eeeeeeat me, eat me, Jonnnnn eeeeeat me!" This was all I could think of. And with that said I devoured these two delicious bars. A smooth, creamy chocolate formed going down my throat, and with a noticeable, but slight crunch. My mind was jovial. I was in a state of heaven. So maybe I exaggerated this a little more than I should've. But it was so true, so so true. (Sorry for such a poor picture, my phone camera has poor quality.)

You know what would be even cooler? A calculator.
ReplyDelete