
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone is having a good one, as I know I am! Thanksgiving is a day dedicated to food, no doubt about that. But it's much much more than that. It's a time to see relatives, catch up on news, and to just relax after a stuffing day. I don't know about anyone else, but my favorite part of the big feast is the stuffing. I don't really know why, but it just is. Most likely because it tastes so good. Today at dinner, my grandpa (in charge of the whole dinner) made these stuffin' muffins. Which were absolutely exquisite if I might say so myself. What's your favorite part of Thanksgiving? This morning I also ran a 5K (3.1 mile) road race, the Thanks-4-Giving. I got a PR (personal record)! I went from 24:32 min.to 23:(30 something min., I don't know my exact time). I felt pretty good after that good start to my morning. After that we when to our friends house for a social breakfast, there I had delicious pastries and fruit. Then around 11:30am we left for my grandpa's in Connecticut. And seeing that I we are in the northern part of Massachusetts near the Nashua border. That's about an hour and a half to two hours of driving time. Then we have now, we got home and I stayed home while they went to our other friends house for an after Thanksgiving gathering. And's that the whole sum up of my day! Well tomorrow's Black Friday, the craziest shopping day of the year, that is why I do not go out on that day, I think everyone who does is, absolutely nuts. But hey, that's your choice. Once again Happy Thanksgiving!

That is a very cool turkey picture. However, I disagree with your theory on stuffing. Stuffing is evil, as mushrooms often frequent it. AND it is a horrible thing to combine stuffing and bread into the wondrous muffin. NEVER LET YOUR FOODS TOUCH! CONTAMINATION!
ReplyDeleteMYSTERY GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat about mystery google? I've heard of it... Are you the one that told Jon about it? Who are you? I'm the Anonymous commenter, not you!
ReplyDeleteMystery Google told me to comment, so here's my measly attempt at a slightly humorous comment.
ReplyDeleteYea. Sorry. Humorous is s crescent roll filled with shampoo. Or a monkey shaving his legs. I don't understand the hilarity in Mystery Google. ???
ReplyDelete