
Hi guys, sorry bout not having a P.O.T.W. last week. I really am. I was just sidetracked by so much. Because I forgot this last week, I have decided to do two, P.O.T.W. for this week. Our last winner was from northern Italy, a less denser area of Italy that's for sure. This place that I speak of is, San Giovanni Lupatoto, Italy. So without further ado, I would like to present to you the, new, P.O.T.W.,..........................Nynäshamn, Sweden! Congratulations Nynäshamn, you have just been chosen as one of two winners for this week's, Place of the Week!!!!! Now this city is not far from Stockholm, not that far at all. Only a couple of you will understand why these two places were chosen. Now, for the next winner, I present to you,..................Johvi, Estonia as this week's other winner. Congrats to you Johvi!
Well, congratulation to both of you guys. Come back next week for the new winner of the Place of the Week!!!

Well, congratulation to both of you guys. Come back next week for the new winner of the Place of the Week!!!

I got it. And I don't watch much T.V. So HA to all you other nerds who dare come to this site. I just come to comment. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Jon.. sorry for that late comment about your recent winner place "Johvi, Estonia " .. that mosque with high minaret whick looked on pic .. nothing surprise but this come while Swiss referendum to ban the construction of minarets on mosques and the voters said agree with..
ReplyDeleteI don't know why Swiss people say yes to ban on minarets, although the Europe is the place of freedom, better than Arab countries or even Muslims..there may be some Islamofobia, but I am sure that those Muslims or Christians who spread the hate are not true believers
So I congratulate you for your free open mind .. thanks again.