Sunday, November 8, 2009

Place of the Week!


Today is Sunday, today the sun will rise, today I will eat breakfast, today the sun will set, today the stars will shine, today I will announce the new winner. Last week's winner, as I mentioned before was a place I very much so would want to go to. That country had previously had a winner, Puerto Maldonado, was it. I love, love, love both of the two Peruvian places that I have chosen. First off I'm just amazed by Machu Picchu, and all of the Inca's amazing architectual feats. And as for Puerto Maldonado it's right on the Amazon River, the longest river on planet earth! I hope you know that I just don't pick any random place, well I sort of do, but anyways, each and every place means something to me(in one way or another). And today a new victor will rise, that means something to me, in a way. So with further ado I present to you,..................San Giovanni Lupatoto, Italy, as the new winner of Place of the Week! This place is in the northern part of Italy, not on a shoreline.

1 comment:

  1. What's so special about this place? It looks like any old village to me. What do the people dress like, what do they eat, what is the most commonly bought Wii game? Ya know?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails